Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Pictures

Camden has gotten to spend the last several days with her Grandmas because we didn't have daycare for a few days. So she has gotten absolutely spoiled! Today Grandma King took her to Target and bought her a bubble machine. Camden loves it! Here she is having fun with her bubbles.
And this is the attitude I got from her when I told her we needed to turn off the bubble machine and eat supper.Poor Sunny gets picked on constantly by Camden. She is very tolerant of her. Yesterday I heard Camden say, "ride her like a horsey" and I look over to see her sitting on Sunny. Sunny didn't seem to mind at all and Camden thought it was great fun!


Camden also got her first taste of sweet corn for the season. I think she enjoys it much more this year than she did last year - considering she actually has teeth to eat it this year. She ate two whole ears of corn last night.


Here's a picture of Camden and Daddy playing. You'll notice she is wearing only diaper in several of these pictures. She constantly says, "run around in my 'beeper' for a little bit." She doesn't want to wear anything but her diaper. I can't blame her with as hot as it's been!



No comments: