Monday, March 22, 2010

7 month pictures

I know I'm really late posting 7-month pictures but it isn't because I didn't try. Blogger has been acting up for me and won't let me attach more than one picture at a time. So here are the long overdue pictures of Kade at 7 months. 7 months!! Can you believe it?!?


Kade sits up very well on his own now. And if he can't be standing (with help) then his preference is to sit so he can see all of the excitement going on around our house.
He scoots and spins while on his belly. He can get to almost anything he wants on the floor.
And if he can't get to what he wants, he gets mad! He is definetely getting a bit of a temper.
He still loves to eat more than anything else. He gets mad if we eat in front of him. And if he is sitting in his high chair he wants a steady stream of baby food coming towards his mouth.
My baby is growing up too quickly.
He'll be crawling before we know it!

1 comment:

Sharon Hopper said...

Wow is that boy taking off. He is such a cute little fellow. He looks like he is as big as Camden is. Some one to play with right? Thanks for sharing.