Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camden Update

I was looking back through past posts and realized that I've done a lot of talking about Kade, but not much about Camden. That is not intentional...but Kade is changing at a much more rapid rate that Camden is. Nonetheless, Camden is doing well and keeping us very busy. I'm exhausted at the end of the day--not because of Kade, but because I'm trying to keep up with Camden.
Camden's newest thing is that she thinks she needs bandaids for any little owie that she may have. She can be walking and run into the couch and thinks she needs a bandaid for that. We have gone through a lot of bandaids in the last week. Here are some of the owies (real or imaginary) that she had today alone!
...on her tummy...

...on her left elbow...

...on her right elbow...

...on Sunny's head...
She even bent a page in one of her books today by accident and thought it needed a bandaid too!! I stopped her before she got that far.
I thought maybe she would be over bandaids after yesterday when she put one on her eyebrow and then cried when she pulled it off. But I guess she didn't learn her lesson!

She has also turned into a little mommy to her dolls. She takes care of them just as I take care of Kade. Here she figured out the Baby Bjorn and put her Cabbage Patch Kid in there.

And now she is burping her baby. She even has a burp cloth on her shoulder and everything!

No comments: