Monday, October 5, 2009

Another two weeks (and I'm just now updating!)

Here are some new pictures of both kids.
Mom and Kade just hanging out on the couch. I'm trying to soak up as much time with my babies as I can before I go back to work!
We are starting to get a few little smiles out of Kade. Here's the closest that we have caught on camera....and check out these chubby thighs!

What a big boy!

Just taking a little nap.
One of his favorite places to be during the day is propped up in his boppy so he can watch the excitement. Apparently there was too much excitement this day because it wore him out.

Camden also thinks her babies like to lay in the boppy. This is what I found after I took Kade out of the boppy.
Camden is filing her toe nails. She's a little girly girl!

Look at this cheesy smile.

Here's what her hair looks like when the pigtails come out.

No comments: