Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall is Fun!

I love fall! I love everything about this season. I love visits to the pumpkin patch, carving jack-o-lanterns, baking, decorating...EVERYTHING! Unfortuately my daughter doesn't share the same love of fall with me. We carved our pumpkins on Tuesday night and Camden probably said 100 times "that's yucky". She refused to help dig the seeds out of the pumpkin.
The first time she stuck her hand in the pumpkin she pulled it out and said, "that's yucky".
We made her scoop a few more seeds out (this was her pumpkin afterall!).
And she certainly didn't like it any more the second time than she did the first.

Immedately after that she said, "I need to wash my hands." I think we officially have a girly-girl!
We did end up with a nice looking jack-o-lantern in the end!
We have found one aspect of fall that she enjoys--playing in the leaves!! Thank you Uncle Blair and Aunt Tarryn for letting us play in your leaves. We don't have any trees big enough to drop a pile of leaves like this!
Camden and Daddy had so much fun playing in the leaves!

Kade hasn't really gotten the opportunity to partake in the fall festivites much. He went to the pumpkin patch with us but slept through the whole thing. Hopefully he will stay awake to enjoy the trick-or-treaters tomorrow night.



No comments: