Monday, May 9, 2011

House Update - It's starting to look like a house!

I was out of town last week and when I got home, the house looked entirely different than it had just a week before.

The house is almost entirely framed.  The plywood is going up on the outside it is definitely starting to take shape.  This is the view from the back of the house.  


This could possibly be the room I am the most excited about - the pantry!  My enormous 6' by 9' walk-in pantry!

This is the living room windows that face the back of the lot.

Camden in her new room! 

Cam and Kade in Kade's new room.

This is the view from the master bedroom window.  I can't wait to wake up to this every day!

And this is the family room in the basement.  The opening on the left is the slider to the walk-out and the others are windows.  We really wanted to capitalize on the view we have so the entire back of the house is mostly windows.

The hallway in the basement leading to the 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom.
We are so excited to see everything come together!  We can't wait until it's move-in day!  Hopefully less than 3 months to go!

1 comment:

Sharon Hopper said...

WOW... that house is starting to look like a house. I know your getting ready to move in already. Hard to be stuck between homes. I see Camden and Kade are excited about getting into their rooms too.