Saturday, February 5, 2011

From the Mouth of Camden (Part 2)

In reference to an accident Camden had at daycare --

Derek: Camden, how did that happen?

Camden: The potty just came right out of my bottom

***

Camden: My eyelashes are cold.

***

Camden asked me to read a book to her. I got 2 pages into the book and she got up and left.

Mommy: Cam, don't you want to listen to this book?

Camden: No, Mommy. You can just read it to yourself.

***
While in the bathtub

Camden: I think this water is too wet!

***
Camden has been resisting bedtime lately.  While putting her in bed one night...

Camden: But I'm not tired, Mom

Mom: It's time to go to bed now, Camden.

Camden: Well, I'm just going to lay here without going to sleep

Mom: That's okay - if that's what you choose to do.  Mommy is going to go downstairs now.

Insert Temper Tantrum


Mom: Camden, does Mommy need to take something away from you?

Camden: I think you should take away going to bed.

***
While sitting on the potty and taking her time in there


Daddy: Camden are you done yet?

Camden: Not yet Daddy.  You're distracting me with all this talking!

1 comment:

Sharon Hopper said...

out of the mouth of babes...Keep this for her children to read. Will inspire her to figure out what to respond to them.

Glad you got your house sold finally.. Load off your mind huh?