Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Princess Crazy

One thing that Derek and I have never encouraged is the Princess obsession.  We have never dressed her in princess clothes, called her a princess or encouraged the princess dress-up.  But, gradually princess things have crept into our house as gifts.  And Camden has gobbled up every bit of it!

 I've tried to not make a big deal of it.  When she wants to dress up in her princes clothes, I let her.  I don't push it, but I follow her lead.  Derek has been resisting anything princess and fighting it every step of the day.
 Which is why I was so shocked when I came out of our bedroom to see this...
 Camden brought her princess dress to Derek and asked him to help her put it on. 
It probably doesn't hurt that Camden says quite frequently, "I'm a princess and Daddy is my Prince Charming."  Awww!  It melts my heart!

1 comment:

Sharon Hopper said...

So cute... Way to go Daddy.