Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas with Grandpa Ken and Deb

We had our first Christmas celebration with Grandpa Ken and Deb on Sunday in Sioux Falls, SD.We had so much fun!  I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked.  When I downloaded them I realized I only had one of Grandpa Ken and non of Deb!  I

Little Reagan has grown so much since I last saw her on Halloween!  She is getting to be such a big girl!
Uncle Beek and Aunt Tarryn got Kade a Hawkeye book.  I think this is Daddy and Kade's new favorite book!
Here's Grandpa Ken helping Camden put together her easel that they got for her.
Me with my sweet little niece Reagan.

1 comment:

Sharon Hopper said...

What cute kids.. your so blessed. I see Camden and Daddy are so alike, and Kade is the King side. What a good looking family.